News

Overwatch: What is it?

Fri 27th May 2016 - 5:42pm : Gaming

DESIGNED BY: Blizzard Entertainment
GENRE: 6v6 Team-Based Shooter
PLATFORMS: All Platforms

WHAT IS OVERWATCH?
Overwatch is a highly stylized team-based shooter set on a near-future earth. Every match is an intense multiplayer showdown pitting a diverse cast of heroes, mercenaries, scientists, adventurers, and oddities against each other in an epic, globe-spanning conflict.

In Overwatch, bold characters with extraordinary abilities fight across fantastic yet familiar battlegrounds. Teleport past rockets while an ally dives behind a double-decker hoverbus on the cobblestone streets of London. Shield your team from a shadowy archer’s ambush, then hunt him through a bazaar beneath a high-tech Egyptian pyramid.
A GLOBAL CAST OF AMAZING HEROES
The heroes of Overwatch each brings their own unique powers and game-changing ultimate abilities into battle. Tracer, a former British test pilot who shrugs at danger, executes impossible acrobatic assaults thanks to her ability to teleport, drop bombs, and even reverse time.

Tracer’s time-space tricks not getting the job done? Switch heroes mid-match and command the might of Winston, an ingenious ape armed with a turbo-powered jet pack. Leap across rooftops to crash into the thick of battle, distracting your foes from their target.

The heroes of Overwatch are many, powerful, and distinct—but their potential is amplified when they assemble into a formidable team. Your options for achieving victory are endless when you and your allies can defy gravity, transform into rapid-firing turrets, or conjure billboard-sized energy shields.

12 heroes are playable at BlizzCon—with many more to come.

OVER-THE-TOP SHOOTER ACTION
In Overwatch, teams will compete in 6v6 objective-based battles set across the world.

Every battlefield is iconic and built to allow each character’s signature abilities to shine. Fights shift from streets to rooftops to open skies as teams play off of each others’ powers, clashing over dynamic mission objectives.

Overwatch: The action is unbounded, the heroes are vibrant, and the potential to creatively combine powers is limitless. Team up and accomplish the incredible.

Wolffbeau

Wolffbeau

Beau Wolff

Your Comments

• Tue 11th Jul 2017 - 10:48am

<a href="https://www.google.com/">google</a>

123

Google

456

[url=https://www.google.com]google[/url]

• Tue 28th Mar 2017 - 6:05am

This is absolutely what I was looking for. An obligation of appreciation is altogether to share this unprecedented Information That is to a great degree intriguing custom dissertation help I love examining and I am persistently chasing down valuable.

• Fri 17th Mar 2017 - 4:25am

Overwatch is faster to games like Team Bastion. I liked Destiny extra for the reason that it has a story and multiplayer. Multiplayer only gets old in due course. They are equally great games, but then Destiny was just more my assignment help variety of game.

• Thu 16th Mar 2017 - 10:02am

Transport past rocket while an relate jump following a double Decker on the paved avenue of London. Shield your collection from a obscure. Read more at Buyassignment.com

• Tue 14th Mar 2017 - 4:28am

I was waiting to see a sample video. The video is really amazing to experience the wonderful effects in the game. Most of the gamers will like its graphics and design. So I am expecting a lot from the creators of this game. Keep sharing more posts here! mini server rack

• Mon 20th Feb 2017 - 7:50am

Sadly, this won’t support my PC. I checked the system requirements and it says minimum 2 GB of graphics memory. My system only has 1gb graphics and I don’t think it can be upgraded since it was built before three years. cheapest cable

• Tue 27th Dec 2016 - 6:28am

Nothing on that interests me. promotional video production. I'll watch baseball once October moves around on the grounds that the main time baseball is energizing is amid the playoffs. In any case, by then it will be week 8 in the NFL, so I won't not watch that! Would preferably watch Monday Night Football than playoff baseball! At this moment I have completely ZERO enthusiasm for b-ball, and golf is amusing to look for perhaps 5 minutes while I'm flipping channels.

• Thu 9th Jun 2016 - 10:20am

Instead, it will also help in thriving and drive increasing profits. Through the essayontime.com review for playing the games and nothing feeling boring of anytime. If you dedicate your time to monitoring trends in your business sector, you can then focus your innovative efforts.

Please register or login to post comments