Overwatch: What is it?

Fri 27th May 2016 - 5:42pm : Gaming

DESIGNED BY: Blizzard Entertainment
GENRE: 6v6 Team-Based Shooter
PLATFORMS: All Platforms

Overwatch is a highly stylized team-based shooter set on a near-future earth. Every match is an intense multiplayer showdown pitting a diverse cast of heroes, mercenaries, scientists, adventurers, and oddities against each other in an epic, globe-spanning conflict.

In Overwatch, bold characters with extraordinary abilities fight across fantastic yet familiar battlegrounds. Teleport past rockets while an ally dives behind a double-decker hoverbus on the cobblestone streets of London. Shield your team from a shadowy archer’s ambush, then hunt him through a bazaar beneath a high-tech Egyptian pyramid.
The heroes of Overwatch each brings their own unique powers and game-changing ultimate abilities into battle. Tracer, a former British test pilot who shrugs at danger, executes impossible acrobatic assaults thanks to her ability to teleport, drop bombs, and even reverse time.

Tracer’s time-space tricks not getting the job done? Switch heroes mid-match and command the might of Winston, an ingenious ape armed with a turbo-powered jet pack. Leap across rooftops to crash into the thick of battle, distracting your foes from their target.

The heroes of Overwatch are many, powerful, and distinct—but their potential is amplified when they assemble into a formidable team. Your options for achieving victory are endless when you and your allies can defy gravity, transform into rapid-firing turrets, or conjure billboard-sized energy shields.

12 heroes are playable at BlizzCon—with many more to come.

In Overwatch, teams will compete in 6v6 objective-based battles set across the world.

Every battlefield is iconic and built to allow each character’s signature abilities to shine. Fights shift from streets to rooftops to open skies as teams play off of each others’ powers, clashing over dynamic mission objectives.

Overwatch: The action is unbounded, the heroes are vibrant, and the potential to creatively combine powers is limitless. Team up and accomplish the incredible.

Beau Wolff

Your Comments

• Fri 29th Dec 2017 - 7:35am

I actually appreciate your own position and I will be Menn Asics GEL-Kayano 22 Joggesko Blå / Svart sure to come back here.

• Thu 28th Dec 2017 - 6:37am

Hi there, I found your blog via Air Jordan 6 Retro Unisex Sko Sort InfraRød 384664-023 while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.

• Wed 27th Dec 2017 - 7:24am

I'm getting excited about this kind of beneficial information of your Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Unisex Sko Sort / Hvid 753889 993 in the future.

• Tue 26th Dec 2017 - 6:15am

good provider and good sharing guys, thank a lot mannnn and good Adidas Pure Boost Raw Herren Laufschuhe Armeegrün

• Tue 26th Dec 2017 - 1:41am

I genuinely appreciated understanding it. Sitting tight for some more incredible articles like this from you in the ir Jordan 6 Retro Nero Cat Unisex Scarpe 384664-020

• Sat 23rd Dec 2017 - 5:04am

I am very happy to discover Zapatillas Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Hombres Negro / Oro your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.

• Fri 22nd Dec 2017 - 7:41am

You blog become honestly very beneficial for me and that I’m very happy to have this sort of excellent blog to examine. I used to be wondering that why these items were no longer in my mind earlier Zapatillas Adidas EQT Support ADV Mujer Rosa BA8337

• Thu 14th Dec 2017 - 5:38am

Science Channel’s are giving a complete knowledge to its viewers about every thing students write done dissertation on this Asics GEL-Nimbus 19 Men's Running Shoes Blue / Green and show its importance.

• Wed 13th Dec 2017 - 6:32pm

[url=]IDM Crack[/url] Internet Download Manager IDM Crack 6.29 build 1 Patch full version free donwload is a downloading software and become choice of millions of people around.

• Tue 12th Dec 2017 - 8:16am

They are not able to finish the Nike Air Max Zero QS Unisex Shoes Dark Blue / White on time. For some students, writing any writing assignments is able to waste their time

• Wed 1st Nov 2017 - 10:38am

Rather, it will likewise Dissertation Writers help in the flourishing and drive expanding benefits. Through the audit for playing the amusements and nothing feeling exhausting of whenever. In the event that you commit your opportunity to checking patterns in your business area, you would then be able to center your creative endeavors.

• Wed 1st Nov 2017 - 9:49am

This is totally what Dissertation Writer I was searching for. A commitment of gratefulness is out and out to share this phenomenal Information That is to an awesome degree captivating custom I adore looking at and I am constantly pursuing down profitable.

• Wed 1st Nov 2017 - 7:11am

I was holding up to see an example video. The video is truly astonishing to encounter the magnificent impacts in the diversion. The vast majority of the gamers will like its illustrations and plan. So I am expecting a considerable measure from the makers of this Dissertation Help Online amusement. Continue sharing more posts here! little server rack.

• Tue 10th Oct 2017 - 7:48am

Dissertation writing services  is Overwatch assigns players into two teams of six, with each player selecting from a roster of 25 pre-defined characters, known as heroes, each with a unique style of play, whose roles are divided into four general categories: Offense, Defense, Tank, and Support. Players on a team work together to secure and defend control points on a map or escort a payload across the map in a limited amount of time. Players gain cosmetic rewards that do not affect gameplay, such as character skins and victory poses

• Mon 25th Sep 2017 - 1:28am

this is very great and brilliant information

<a href=""></a>
  • Mon 25th Sep 2017 - 1:27am

I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. I’m able to bookmark your site and show the kids check out up here generally.

<a href=""></a>
  • Mon 11th Sep 2017 - 12:17pm

Bewildering post on redirection, Online Assignment Help UK such obfuscating. A commitment of thankfulness is all together for share. keep it up.

• Tue 11th Jul 2017 - 10:48am

<a href="">google</a>

• Tue 28th Mar 2017 - 6:05am

This is absolutely what I was looking for. An obligation of appreciation is altogether to share this unprecedented Information That is to a great degree intriguing custom dissertation help I love examining and I am persistently chasing down valuable.

• Fri 17th Mar 2017 - 4:25am

Overwatch is faster to games like Team Bastion. I liked Destiny extra for the reason that it has a story and multiplayer. Multiplayer only gets old in due course. They are equally great games, but then Destiny was just more my assignment help variety of game.

Please register or login to post comments